Tips to Make your MYNXMANI last even longer
These simple tips will help your MYNXMANI to last much longer. Remember if your base and top coats are not great, no brand of polish will stay on your nails.
- Use a cotton bud and some alcohol to remove any dirt and oil from your nails before your mani
- Always wear a base coat before applying your polish to avoid staining
- File your nails, lightly buff and remove any hangnails before applying your Basecoat.
- Invest in a quality, chip resistant Top coat
- Apply 1-2 even coats of your favourite MYNX polish, allow to dry between each coat
- Avoid getting polish on your cuticles, this will cause your polish to lift and eventually chip
- Remember to seal the tip of your nails with your topcoat
- Apply cuticle oil daily to hydrate your nails
- Re-apply a thin layer of top coat every few days to keep your mynxmani looking fresh
- Always use rubber gloves to protect your hands and mani when washing up
- Store your MYNX polishes in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight